3D PLUS a plus de 200 000 composants microélectroniques dans l’espace, et plus de 20 ans d’expérience de vol sans aucune défaillance signalée. Notre patrimoine de vol se développe continuellement avec des produits lancés dans l’espace tous les mois en orbites LEO, MEO et GEO, pour des missions d’exploration de l’espace lointain, pour des flottes de constellations de satellites, et pour des missions gouvernementales en Europe, en Amérique et en Asie. Nos missions phares comprennent Mars 2020, Mars Science Laboratory, Rosetta, New Horizons, Juno, OneWeb, AlphaSat, Sentinel, Ariane 5, ISS, Parker Solar Probe, Insight, et bien d’autres encore.
3D PLUS's Quality and Reliability Organization is the executive arm of the quality assurance for the entire company. It is responsible for ensuring that 3D PLUS has the most competitive systems, processes, and programs in place to drive strategic quality improvement goals.
It maintains, analyzes, and reports all internal and external quality and reliability data. As the customer advocate, it also has the overall responsibility for 3D PLUS's Customer Satisfaction Plan, which includes scorecard and customer survey management. 3D PLUS's Global Quality and Reliability structure is outlined in the below chart.
The Global Quality and Reliability Team are all together in the same room to exchange information on daily basis in order to develop major goals, initiatives, and programs based on internal and external data.
Quality metrics goals have managers that are responsible for measuring, analyzing and driving improvements toward defined targets.
These goals and initiatives are closely monitored and shared with all levels of the organization.
To ensure that stringent product quality and reliability expectations are integrated throughout the company, 3D PLUS has established a global Quality Policy.
The policy is spread within several key management control system documents. The following policies are currently in effect:
In addition to the certificate of conformance the EIDP delivered for space grades products, is as well providing information related to products like serial numbers, Lot Acceptance Test (LAT) parts, components traceability information, Request for Waiver (RFW) and Non Conformance Report (NCR) if applicable, in standard generic Total lonizing Dose (TID) report, LAT and Destructive Physical Analysis (DPA) module.As an option LAT and DPA of embedded component can be delivered, with specific TID.In addition, supplementary test mentioned in Harsh Environment section can be performed for a given purchase order.The EIDP is also mentioning In and Out products during module manufacturing as a standard. 3 parts are taken for dimensioning andweight check.
A certificate of conformance is delivered with every single purchase order, in which you will find 3D PLUS reference, 3D PLUS cage code 3FBQ6 (applicable for US and Canada), customer purchase order, applicable specification and revision level, quantity, product date code, quality level, temperature range, and options if any.
The screening flow depends on the stacking technology flow used: Standard Packages stacking (Flow 1) or Flex stacking (Flow 2).
In space terminology, Engineering Models (EM) correspond to the Industrial level and Flight Models (FM) correspond to the Space level. It shall be noted that this standard screening level can be amended through a detail specification / source control drawing-
(1) If option 1 is selected, modules are serialized and components lots traceability is kept through the flow.
(2) If option 2 is selected, a 168hrs burn-in is performed for each flex. Therefore, the module burn-in duration may be reduced to 96 hrs.
(3) If option 3 is selected, each flex is electrically tested.
(4) PDA calculation is in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-60-13C:
– For Parametric Drift failure, if the number of failed modules exceeds 5% of the number of modules submitted to burn-in and electrical measurements the lot shall be rejected.
– If the cumulative total of Parameter Drift Failures and Parameter Limit Failures exceeds 10% of the number of modules submitted to burn-in and electrical measurements, the lot shall be rejected.
(5) Modules LAT sample according to ECSS-Q-ST-60-13C:
(6) Unless otherwise specified, electrical test temperatures are: Tmin=-55°C and Tmax=+125°C
(7) Generic radiation tests reports are available for every catalogue product. Lot specific radiation tests are performed on demand for a specific product batch.
(8) The End Item Data Package (EIDP) includes all the traceability information for the product (screening summary, embedded parts & materials references, detailed electrical tests results, LAT and DPA reports,).