Micro Camera Heads
3D PLUS micro camera heads are elegant solutions that integrate high performance image sensors with related electronics, to fit easily in a miniaturized form factor such as flexible endoscopes.
The embedded electronics of the micro camera heads allow for easy implementation, straightforward use, and tuning capability. Up to 10 meters of cable can be connected between the camera head and the base station.
The micro camera is packaged through 3D PLUS patented stacking technology qualified for critical environment applications (vibration, shock, thermal…) while achieving a high level of miniaturization.
The CMOS camera head provides the user with all settings and real time control functions like color, brightness, contrast, and image resolution set-up. The micro camera heads can be delivered as a full OEM video system with various length of cable.
3D PLUS micro camera heads are used for video endoscopes applications, robotics and assembly inspection equipment where picture quality is a must and reliability a given.
- Highly miniaturized – very small diameter – light weight
- CMOS camera designed as drop in replacement from CCD in flexible endoscopes
- 1/6” and 1/10” color CCD sensors
- High resolution, high sensitivity and low smear
- Low dark current
- Excellent anti blooming characteristics
- Integrated real time image signal processing
- Long length cables driving capability
- Digital data stream ready for display
Inventor of 3D stacked Electronics for Space
High Quality referential with ISO and Space Agencies Certifications
Our support teams are everywhere you are to ensure your satisfaction
Rugged components able to withstand harsh environments and space radiation effects
Dense, fast, rad hardened, System in Packages, miniaturized
Over 20 years of flight heritage and 190,000 modules in Space