Micro SSD PATA
3D PLUS PATA Micro SSD are the solution of choice to maintain legacy electronic systems in operational conditions while allowing improved reliability and further miniaturization.
Our Micro SSD products were specifically designed for harsh environments as faced by UAVs or avionics data storage applications.
Our product range is offering a wide range of density to specifically fit each capacity requirement and are interchangeable when it comes to board upgrade.
3D PLUS specifically selected SLC NAND flash memory component to offer the highest level of performance when it comes to endurance and data retention.
3D PLUS Micro SSD modules are easy to handle since they can be considered as a basic component supporting automatic mounting and reflow on electronics PCB. Each product is available to operate under Industrial or Military temperature range.
- Highly miniaturized (more than 50% size reduction vs components)
- Direct soldering on PCB board (no connector and flex))
- High density: from 8GB to 64GB
- Legacy PATA/IDE or CFLash interface.
- 3.3V or 5V single power supply
- SLC NAND Technology for endurance and data retention
- Leaded or Lead-free solder balls
- Industrial or Military temperature range
Inventor of 3D stacked Electronics for Space
High Quality referential with ISO and Space Agencies Certifications
Our support teams are everywhere you are to ensure your satisfaction
Rugged components able to withstand harsh environments and space radiation effects
Dense, fast, rad hardened, System in Packages, miniaturized
Over 20 years of flight heritage and 190,000 modules in Space